Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Family Comes to Visit

This is Carson and Layla on the "airplane" that Carson got from some friends here recently. They had a great time. Mike and my dad are in the back with Roscoe.
This is Carson and Layla getting off on accident!
Natalie at the temple next to some plants.
Carson and Natalie at the temple. Natalie was more interested in the dirt and flowers.
Natalie, Layla, Lylli, Seryn, and Carson in the back, still in the same spot on the temple grounds.
We had a great time with everyone, so thanks to all for coming!

5 comments:

Jadi said...

It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun this summer! Thanks for sharing the cute pictures. Natalie has the prettiest eyes!

LindsC said...

You have been busy and having fun! Your family trips looked like great fun! Your kids are very cute! I love the sleeping picture and the picture of you and Natalie at Yellowstone, you look really good!

Rachel Harlin said...

Great pictures!!! Layla asked all the way home if we were going to Carson's house again or if he was coming to ours. We all had a lot of fun. But I'm sure you enjoy having you house to yourself again too.

Em said...

Michelle I don't know if you remember me. But I noticed you have lost weight and I think you look great. How are you losing it and maybe you caould let me in on your secret?

Trish said...

I love the Yellowstone pictures and can't believe what a little girl Natalie is turning into! We wanted to visit Yellowstone this year, but decided to wait until we're in Powell next year. I think the kids will love it.