Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Natalie


Esther (my midwife), Natalie, Carson, and Michelle



Natalie Michelle Gibbs was born on November 21. She was four weeks early, just like her brother. She weighed 6lb 8oz and was 20" so not too small considering how early she was. My birthday is November 22, which also happened to be Thanksgiving. So Natalie and I spent my birthday and Thanksgiving in the hospital. My parents came, so we all got to have Thanksgiving dinner in the hospital cafeteria! Luckily Natalie was healthy, so we just had our real dinner a day late when we were both home.

4 comments:

Lisa Burbidge said...

Hey welcome to the contact of the world!!! It looks like all is well bor you guys. I just love the little one reminds me of my little Natalee and they seem alot the same, but watch out they change fast!!! My Natalee is a little beast sometimes!! Well I love the new house, they are so fun to work with. Keep in touch and we will talk with you soon.Lisa

LindsC said...

Yeah, I have a blog too Michelle, This will be fun to keep caught up on each other. Love the pics. It's crazy to your little ones "hooked up." Was everything okay when she was just born?

Jadi said...

Natalie is so adorable!!! I was so excited to see a picture of her. Carson has also changed a lot! Geoff thinks he looks so much like Mike. I am so excited you have started a blog. It is going to be so much fun to stay in touch and see what you guys are up to! YEAH!!!!

Jadi said...

I forgot to tell you I love your hair!